cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Happy New Year! Let's do stuff!
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 19:50:10 GMT
Woohoo! Google team's back this week as well!

For 4.0.x - let's enumerate what's left as a first step. Here's things I
can think of. Please add to the lists if anyone can think of more things:

Some things that I'd like to see resolved for 4.0.x:
- pauseTimers (CB-7947)
- update script to maintain gradle aar dependencies (
http://markmail.org/search/?q=plugin%20with%20AAR#query:plugin%20with%20AAR+page:1+mid:febliqvg6fq4s2r6+state:results
)
- abstraction for cookie jar (CB-5059)
- Delete LinearLayoutKeyboarDetect (I think Joe you're on board with this
now from your comment on CB-8135)

For nice-to-haves:
- Make Import Project in Android Studio work without having to first do a
command-line build
- Change CordovaWebView into a class and have engines extend a
"CordovaEngine" class (yes, I still want to do this, but haven't gotten to
writing a POC for it yet, and no, I don't think this should delay 4.0.x
launch)