cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Happy New Year! Let's do stuff!
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 02:29:12 GMT
Hmm, just remembered that we still don't support targeting lollipop.
Actually a pretty big deal since setting target-sdk=21 improves graphics
performance of the webview (
https://developer.android.com/about/versions/android-5.0-changes.html#BehaviorWebView
)

I think we should focus first on releasing 3.7.0 with targetSdk=21, I think
the only issue to fix is CB-8026 (which we can just call the setter and be
done with it).