cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject [Code Review] Gradle Changes
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 21:06:43 GMT
For anyone following the gradle work that's been happening, I have a PR
that overhauls how settings are overridden. Rather than using custom
environment variables, it uses Gradle properties. This is exactly what
properties in gradle were designed for, and they are more flexible.

I'd like 2 things:
1 - Code review for https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/145 (Ian
- mostly looking at you :P)
2 - Comments about whether there is a need to continue supporting the
existing environment variables. Given that gradle is not enabled by
default, and marked as experimental, I think they are fine to just change.