cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: FYI: Created a plugin to help with local plugin development
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 20:56:06 GMT
Along these lines, I likewise got frustrated with my workflow and added a
new feature to "cordova plugin add --link".

Instead of just creating symlink in the plugins/ directory, it now also
creates symlinks for .java files, so that you can edit plugin .java files
in Android Studio, and hitting save will cause the original plugin .java
file to be updated!

Worth experimenting with for other platforms as well I think, but this
setup does require the IDE & build tools to play nicely with symlinks
(which is why I did it for Android only).

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-8244.