cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject ApacheCon NA, Austin, April 13-16
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 16:15:24 GMT
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp

Last year we had about a days worth of Cordova talks and ran a hackathon
(thanks to IBM)! For me, the real value was in learning more about Apache,
and getting to spend time with other committers.

So... I still think it'd be good to do a few presentations. CFP is open
until the end of the month. Audience is mostly enterprise types, Apache
committers, and of course, ourselves. Talks on Cordova or on Apache
processes would be good (e.g. a talk on setting up github PRs with Travis &
AppVeyor, hint hint).

Even more though, I think we should take the opportunity to do some work
while co-located. There's always a lot of value in face time, and I think
the venue suits it well (there were lots of hackathon-type rooms available).

So, concretely - anyone want to state their intention of giving a talk, or
attending? I know at least a few of us from Google are planning on going.