cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kurdumov <kant2...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Thought on improving translation and docs
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 05:31:41 GMT
@Marcel
Thanks for feedback and don't worry you don't hurt me. What I want is to
improve translation, and
I want to double-check that any changes does not hurts in the final
results. So this would be a lot
of generation of ru-edge. I decide to take any low hanging fruit in the
generation speed, since this
directly benefit to my workflow.

What I want to achieve is following workflow
Generate docs -> Validate docs -> Made translation in CrowdIn -> Download
translations -> Generate docs -> Validate Docs

Right now I'm all-set with speeding up generation process. I will start
working on validating of our docs,
but before that I want to collect community opinion what kind of docs would
be helpful in
maintaining docs and translations.