cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kurdumov <kant2...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Thought on improving translation and docs
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 13:34:45 GMT
One more speed improvement and
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/257

After that I only improve speed by movign joDoc-js inside our generation
process, and start moving to Make-ish processing.

Right now generation speed almos doubled, so I could concentrate on
translation tools.
If no other ideas popped up, I will start with my verification tools which
I describe in the start of the topic.
Definitely would like to have some feedback from other guys