cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kurdumov <kant2...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Thought on improving translation and docs
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 21:14:04 GMT
I remember about deduping. I thought about it in context of translation.
Even if I will dedupe them I have to provide infrastructure for providing
localized version of images. For that I have to create additional
processing step.
Some resources should be shared like CSS for example. Not have clear
picture yet.

Please also check other my pull requests in the repo.
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/256
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/257

Thanks.
17 Янв 2015 г. 1:51 пользователь "Andrew Grieve" <agrieve@chromium.org>
написал:

merged

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 1:06 PM, Andrey Kurdumov <kant2002@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> First tool which is could verify links in translation is ready. Pull
> request is ready https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/260 .
> 08 Янв 2015 г. 11:31 пользователь "Andrey Kurdumov" <
> kant2002@googlemail.com>
> написал:
>
> > @Marcel
> > Thanks for feedback and don't worry you don't hurt me. What I want is to
> > improve translation, and
> > I want to double-check that any changes does not hurts in the final
> > results. So this would be a lot
> > of generation of ru-edge. I decide to take any low hanging fruit in the
> > generation speed, since this
> > directly benefit to my workflow.
> >
> > What I want to achieve is following workflow
> > Generate docs -> Validate docs -> Made translation in CrowdIn ->
Download