cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ally Ogilvie <aogil...@wizcorp.jp>
Subject Re: anybody from phonegap build team here?
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 09:54:57 GMT
Julio,

This might help you
http://community.phonegap.com/nitobi/topics/please-upgrade-your-phonegap-build-account-to-submit-a-plugin
You understand correct. However, it's not all bad news: You can still
upload your plugin to the Cordova Registry and recommend to your users they
add `source="plugins.cordova.io"` attribute to a PhoneGap Build project
config.xml.

Ally.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 7:21 AM, julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmobile@gmail.com