cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Koudritsky <kam...@google.com>
Subject Re: Cordova/PhoneGap Local Install
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 20:47:30 GMT
The best known example of how to use local installs of command line tools
is probably Grunt, a globally installed binary will always look for and
invoke a local installation.
I'm also experimenting with a Gulp based workflow for Cordova which uses
local installs of cordova-lib and cordova-android/ios.
https://github.com/kamrik/CordovaGulpTemplate