cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Blotsky <>
Subject Medic Improvements Coming
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 01:03:04 GMT
Hi list,

I'm writing here to let you know that improvements to Cordova CI and testing are coming soon
(within the timeframe of two weeks). We've been working with Apache Infra to get nightly runs
of mobile-spec happening, and we're currently just ironing out some bugs. This will give us
similar coverage to what we have running on Travis and AppVeyor for Cordova tools, but for
plugins, and will give a better sense of code health when PRs are made.

On a related note, there is a parallel effort at Adobe (Steven Gill, CC'd) to get nightly
builds of certain Cordova packages into npm, which we can use in the nightly runs. To those
involved in the effort, could you please say what its current status is?