cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <>
Subject RE: [VOTE] 3.7.0 Android Platform release
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 18:51:07 GMT
I vote +1
•	Verified archives via `coho verify-archive`.
•	Verified tags manually.
•	Verified blank app can be created and run
•	Ran smoke testing of mobilespec app (autotests) and compatibility with core plugins.
•	Verified Release Notes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Bowser []
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 8:10 PM
To: dev
Subject: [VOTE] 3.7.0 Android Platform release

Please review and vote on this 3.7.0 Android Platform Release.

Release issue:

Repos ready to be released have been published to dist/dev:

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
    cordova-android: 3.7.0 (f3885692d9)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, publish them to NPM, and post
the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:

Voting will go on for a minimum of 72 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies have Apache-compatible
* Ran hello world

Note: This is the first time we've done an independent platform release, and as much as I'd
like this thing to go out, it'd be good to smooth-out this release process while we're here.
 I've added my signing key to cordova-dist for verification.  Please keep adding feedback
on this in the discuss thread.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:
View raw message