cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Fu, Junwei" <junwei...@intel.com>
Subject RE: cordova-android 4.0 JUnit tests
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 08:30:56 GMT
> Junwei - do the tests pass for you? I certainly can't get most of them
> to (running on KitKat) :(
Yes, the tests passed on my Galaxy s3 device, and then I try to verify those on KitKat, they
passed partly as you said, I am glad to fix those issue if you don't mind.

> Also - maybe leave the inflate test using AndroidWebView, and make the other ones create
dynamically?
Could you give me some suggestion about how to test Crosswalk plugin with JUnit tests on this
approach.

Thanks,
Junwei.