cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Fu, Junwei" <junwei...@intel.com>
Subject cordova-android 4.0 JUnit tests
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 13:08:38 GMT
Hi,

I pulled cordova-android 4.0 branch, and running JUnit test in /test directory, but there
are compiled error as below, and I want reuse the JUnit tests to test Crosswalk pluggable
webView,  so I request a PR https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/140, could someone
help me to review and merge it.

/test/menus.java:37: error: method registerForContextMenu in class Activity cannot be applied
to given types;
    [javac]         super.registerForContextMenu(super.appView);
reason: actual argument CordovaWebView cannot be converted to View by method invocation conversion

test/splashscreen.java:33: error: method loadUrl in class CordovaActivity cannot be applied
to given types;
    [javac]         super.loadUrl("file:///android_asset/www/splashscreen/index.html", 2000);
reason: actual and formal argument lists differ in length

Thanks,
Junwei.