cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Kurek <ku...@intuilab.com>
Subject Problem on download file named with "@"
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 12:18:53 GMT
Hi !
To begin, I want to congratulate you for your great job !
I send you this email because I have a trouble to download some files.
Since the last change of the FileTransfer.js, I can’t download files containing in their
name an «@«  (for example : « myPicture@2015.jpg »).
I found the source of my problem. It is on the download function which calls the getUrlCredentials
function.
It changes my remote source url. It replaces my url to a new url without all characters before
@.
For example, if my source is : http://myServer/files/images/myPicture@2015/jpg the function
try to download a file with url : http://2015.jpg.
I think it’s a regression linked to the fixed of the CB-7316 Improves current specs compatibility.
If you need more information, you can send me an email.
Keep me inform.
Thanks.
Best regards.

PS : I tried to send an email to issues@cordova.apache.org but I received a failure notice.