cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thought on improving translation and docs
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 14:40:47 GMT
I just ran genjs to generate the docs for all versions and languages, and it is roughly the
same time as it took using the old Ruby system. I certainly don't want to dampen your enthusiasm,
but I don't think the speed is enough of a pain to require a lot more investment of your effort.
Generating all versions/languages is not a common task. Generating en-edge is common, and
fast enough for me.

Using the new JS system is way better than the Ruby system. That was a pain point (at least
for me) that you have made much better. Many thanks for that!