cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enquiry for Barcode Scanner Plugin
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 18:22:57 GMT
Ambikesh, this mailing list is for the development of Cordova itself, not the usage of it.

The Cordova web site [1] directs Cordova usage questions to StackOverflow.

IBM Worklight (name recently changed to "IBM MobileFirst Foundation Platform") is a distribution
of Cordova, but the process for adding plugins is different. Their web site [2] also directs
questions to StackOverflow [3] where you can get official support, I suggest posting your
question there. Adding this plugin to Worklight should be possible, but manual steps are required.

[2]: https://developer.ibm.com/mobilefirstplatform/ <https://developer.ibm.com/mobilefirstplatform/>
[3]: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/worklight <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/worklight>

> On Jan 22, 2015, at 5:05 AM, <ambikesh.singh@wipro.com> <ambikesh.singh@wipro.com>
wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I just wanted to know is there any way I can get Barcode Scanner plugin in Cordova? It
doesn't seems to be there. I am building Hybrid Application in IBM Worklight, having android,
iOS and windows environment. There I am not able to get barcode scanner plugin in Cordova(v3.4).
Is there anyway I can get the desired files for getting through this?