cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Gorkem Ercan" <>
Subject Re: platforms/plugins save and restore from config.xml
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 18:58:29 GMT

This is not really an issue of the save/restore but rather will become
obvious with the save and restore platforms. I think, save/restore
plugins is irrelevant to this case.

A solution should not try to fix it in the context of save & restore
platforms. The main issue is the plugin variables are platform agnostic
but they are persisted to platform specific files which disappear with
the platform. Eclipse Thym, which restores platforms continuously, does
not run into this problem because it persists the variables on project
level config.xml. I could send a PR to fix this one on the same lines
but I am not sure if this would fit everyone.

On 8 Jan 2015, at 23:48, Josh Soref wrote:

> Until adding plugins saves the variables provided, we really shouldn't
> / can't make this non experimental.
> Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
> ‎
> [smime.p7s]