cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Terence M. Bandoian" <tere...@tmbsw.com>
Subject Re: Automatically installing missing platforms from cli
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 04:40:18 GMT
Creating directories and downloading and installing files is a lot of
"magic" that may not be desired. Here's another Git example:

$ git commit -m "commit test."
On branch development
Changes not staged for commit:
         modified:   html/data/topics.json
         modified:   html/topics.html

no changes added to commit

$ git status
On branch development
Changes not staged for commit:
   (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory)

         modified:   html/data/topics.json
         modified:   html/topics.html

no changes added to commit (use "git add" and/or "git commit -a")

On a related note, is there a diagram somewhere of all the cordova-cli
commands and their associated options?

-Terence