cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Terence M. Bandoian" <tere...@tmbsw.com>
Subject Automatically installing missing platforms from cli
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2015 00:53:24 GMT
Seems to me that:

     cordova run ios

should do just that.  If the platform has not been added, I'd suggest
that it fail with an informative message that could include the command
to run to resolve the problem (similar to Git bash).  At this level,
deducing the user's intentions has the potential to get messy in a hurry
both in the code and for the user.

-Terence Bandoian