cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lisa Seacat DeLuca <>
Subject New Cordova Committer Nomination - Victor Sosa Herrera
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 14:28:08 GMT

Apache Cordova commiters~

I'd like to nominate Victor Sosa Herrera as a committer to Apache Cordova.
As many of you are aware I have been the component owner for the
Translation work for the past year.  I felt it was important that another
Cordova contributor understand the process for translation besides myself.
For the past several months Victor has been owning this component and
consistently providing administrative support within the Crowdin tool for
our translations.  He has created JIRA issues and submitted numerous pull
requests to get the translations aligned with the latest Cordova releases.
Victor has significant Cordova experience integrating Cordova into the IBM
Rational line of products increasing the number of Cordova developers and
the ease at which they can begin developing hybrid applications.  By voting
Victor in as a committer it will make it much easier on the community to
not have to manually pull in his translation pull requests and we'd have an
impressive developer as part of our small team.

So my vote is +1 for Victor.  :)

Lisa Seacat DeLuca