cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WebView Promise and W3C standards
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 17:11:20 GMT
Nice, but please don't add this.
Anyone who wants or needs this can do what you did, and if I start seeing promise code throughout
Cordova.js I may run.

We should be looking to get rid of Cordova.js entirely, not add more deps.

Why not a promise plugin?

Fyi: promises invoke my fight or flight response, and I have only found them useful for blocking
contribution. That said, they already exist in windows8.1 as part of winjs.

Sent from mobile