cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH)" <>
Subject RE: plugins supported on cordova-browser platform?
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 18:01:52 GMT
I think each of these plugins also have a JIRA ticket. Sergey, do you have a query filter that
shows all the open JIRA tickets for cordova-browser plugins ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sergey Shakhnazarov (Akvelon) []
Sent: Monday, December 1, 2014 8:49 AM
Subject: RE: plugins supported on cordova-browser platform?

Hello Carlos,

I'm interested in Browser support as well, here is a table showing Browser platform compatibility
to Cordova core plugins:
Plugin					Support status		Details
cordova-plugin-camera 		Supported		destinationType: Camera.DestinationType.DATA_URL is supported
(base64 encoded data is returned)
cordova-plugin-device 			Supported
cordova-plugin-device-motion 		Supported		Returns random values
cordova-plugin-device-orientation	Supported		Returns random values
cordova-plugin-network-information	Supported		WiFi connection type returned if there is any
connection; `offline` and `online` Events are not implemented
cordova-plugin-console			Supported		W3C API is not completed, basic functions are supported
cordova-plugin-battery-status		Not supported		Implemented an adapter:  [2]
cordova-plugin-contacts		Not supported
cordova-plugin-dialogs			Not supported		Adapter to browser' functions can be made
cordova-plugin-file			Not supported
cordova-plugin-file-transfer		Not supported
cordova-plugin-geolocation		Supported		Works out of the box as the API meets W3C Geolocation
cordova-plugin-globalization		Not supported
cordova-plugin-inappbrowser		Partially supported
cordova-plugin-media			Not supported
cordova-plugin-media-capture		Not supported
cordova-plugin-splashscreen		Not supported
cordova-plugin-statusbar		Not supported
cordova-plugin-vibration		Supported		JIRA item with some comments: [3]

Info on some of the plugins supported can be found in this article [4].

Please let me know if you have any questions or considerations.

Best regards,
Sergey Shakhnazarov.