cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH)" <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Buildbot for Cordova on Apache Infra - Update
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2014 01:48:49 GMT
Awesome - Thanks Marcel. Once the master is ready, we will start setting up the slaves.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel Kinard [mailto:cmarcelk@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 5, 2014 1:42 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: Buildbot for Cordova on Apache Infra - Update

The IBM team here would be willing to set up a slave with some of our devices. We have a collection
of Android, iOS, BB10, WP8. Looking forward to instructions on slave setup ;-)

On Dec 5, 2014, at 12:20 PM, Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH) <panarasi@microsoft.com>
wrote:

> It would be great if we could have other platforms also run using Apache Infra. Blackberry,
Tizen, FirefoxOS, Amazon - any takers for this? We would be happy to help.