cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WebView Promise and W3C standards
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 21:39:03 GMT
+1 to userland. I see other approaches causing more problems.

BTW: The only time I use promises is when the platform explicitly requires
it, and right now that's just MozillaView.  While I think it looks awesome,
I view Promises as a luxury right now and not a standard feature as of yet.

I also really wish specs wouldn't rely on code that only exists on the very
latest browsers. It just makes life harder on people who have to implement
stuff.