cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Victor Sosa <>
Subject Re: Latest version of Russian translation
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 14:51:20 GMT
Hi Andrey.

Translation process takes the latest version of the code and then I launch
a new build with the changes of the docs, if any. I checked and the latest
change in Russian docs and it is from November 4 [1] which means there
should be docs for 4.x. In the doc site it is defined as edge[2].

Let me know if the edge doc is not the latest one.