cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bishop <>
Subject Automated Unit-Testing for my plugin?
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2014 17:18:09 GMT
Hello Cordova Folk!

I have written small plugin for Cordova but want to automate my unit tests.
I'm wondering what the endorsed solution is.

Here's what I have:

- Plugin
- 'tests' directory (and associated plugin.xml file)
- I've successfully used the 'cordova-plugin-test-framework' in a sample
app where I've also included my plugin and the plugin's test plugin. The
tests are running just fine.

My question(s):

How would I automate my test suite? Is it possible to run it via a
command-line tool and retrieve the results?

Many thanks as I know you are still developing this stuff!

_ michael