cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <>
Subject plugins supported on cordova-browser platform?
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 15:02:56 GMT
How do I get a glance view of what core plugins are supported on browser

I want to see which ones are supported and which ones are left to be

It will be nice if this could be a dynamic table view in plugin registry.,ios,android

let me know if this is a good feature for the registry, and can open a JIRA
feature to track for the future.

What about adding browser platform to the docs [1].
My instinct says no, 1. not a super supported platform yet, 2. don't know
how well we keep this list up to date.
If I say yes, I would put a remark (* in experimental support) for the
browser column.

let me know what you think.