cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent De Coen <vincent.decoe...@gmail.com>
Subject cordova.apache.org error in website
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2014 16:37:17 GMT
Dear devteam,

The website has a problem in it's navigation. The options
"Contribute","Mailing list" and "News". Keeps jittering when they appear
the text keeps going up and down a pixel or two which creates a very
annoying effect. Also you can't scroll back and forward on these pages.

I think the problem lies in the scroll plugin you are using. I tested the
problem in multiple browsers(IE, firefox) and only Chrome(39 in my case)
seems to be affected.

Best regards and good luck!

Vincent