cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Oshchepkov <alex.oshchep...@gmail.com>
Subject Media plugin changing playback rate
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 00:51:21 GMT
Hi everyone,

It seems that currently Cordova Media plugin does not allow for changint
the playback rate on the media object.

I have create an issue in cordova tracker:

HTML5 has very simple spec for this audo.playbackRate = 1.0, and for major
platfroms it should be easy to add this capability.

I'm looking for someone one capable of adding this feature and bring it
suport to official plugin. We realy need this for our project and the work
can be rewarded. For some interested in help please mail me at
alex.oshchepkov@gmail.com

Thank you,
 Alex