cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova 3.0 - getPicture crashing in android
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 16:00:01 GMT
Hi,
This is the list to discuss development of Cordova itself. For your
situation, please file an issue at:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB

... so it can be tracked and evaluated by the devs, and you can be notified.

Sign up here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa

Thanks!

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 12:31 PM, Biju Panicker <biju@orbyo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using cordova3.0. navigator.camera.getPicture fails when reading a picture from
the gallery. However it seems to be working when taking a picture from dropbox or drive.

> Tried using various option values to ensure that the file is read as is, to avoid OOM
errors. Nothing seems to be working.

>                         quality: 100
>                         destinationType: navigator.camera.DestinationType.FILE_URI,
>                        sourceType: navigator.camera.PictureSourceType.PHOTOLIBRARY,
>                        correctOrientation: false,
>                        targetWidth: 1024,
>                        targetHeight: 1024,
>                        allowEdit:false
>
> The issue happens from Samsung S3, where as it is working well with other devices, however
intermittent error is happening.