cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Thought on improving translation and docs
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 02:31:49 GMT
Your links do indeed tell a sad tale :(.

Doing a one-over to turn all auto-links into manual links seems like a good
idea, at least for links that link to other pages.

Going on a tangent here - but another way to improve the docs would be to
de-dupe images across versions and languages. I mention it because I
suspect that it would vastly speed up generation and upload times. Feel
free to ignore this though, and work on what is most interesting to you :).

Thanks for your work here! Really great stuff :)