cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Max Woghiren <m...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: WebView Promise and W3C standards
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 16:40:47 GMT
I've created a topic branch called "promise"
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-js.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/promise>
to cordova-js.  It has a commit that adds this ES6 promise polyfill
<https://github.com/jakearchibald/es6-promise> (minified) to cordova.js and
a simple test to ensure it's found.

That's literally all it is right now—please take a look, though.  Shall we
move forward on this?