cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kurdumov <kant2...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Latest version of Russian translation
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 17:06:21 GMT
Hi Victor,

If you to GitHub [1] from which docs are generated, you will notice that
there folders 3.1.0, 3.4.0, 3.5.0 and edge.
Even if looks like everything is translated in the edge, there missing
versions for 3.6.1 and 4.0.
Also if you go to the Russian translation of documentation [2] in the
drop-down you will see same versions as in GitHub.

I believe that we should have separate version of docs at the point of time
when release was happens. Since for English was generated 3.6.0 and 4.0.0
versions,
I think that for other languages which is translated via CrowdIn should be
created similar branches.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/tree/master/docs/ru
[2] http://cordova.apache.org/docs/ru/edge/index.html