cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Blotsky <dblot...@microsoft.com>
Subject Introduction
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 06:11:18 GMT
Dear Cordova Dev mailing list,

Hi! My name is Dmitry Blotsky, and I'm an engineer on the Visual Studio team at Microsoft.
I'm new both to Microsoft and Cordova, and I would like to contribute development efforts
to Cordova in the near and far future. I've just submitted my ICLA, and the first contribution
I hope to make to Cordova is a cleanup of the tests for the file transfer plugin. I've created
a branch with my work, and I will create a pull request as soon as my ICLA gets acknowledged.
If you would like to see the branch before the PR is made, it is available here: https://github.com/MSOpenTech/cordova-plugin-file-transfer/tree/test_cleanup

Eagerly looking forward to working with you all!

Kindly,

Dmitry Blotsky