cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Shakhnazarov (Akvelon)" <v-ses...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: plugins supported on cordova-browser platform?
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 08:33:31 GMT
Hello,

You can view Browser platform related issues using these filters in JIRA:
Browser component issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB/component/12322930/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:component-issues-panel

Filter:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-7999?jql=project%20%3D%20CB%20AND%20status%20in%20%28Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened%29%20AND%20component%20%3D%20Browser%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

JQL:
project = CB AND status in (Open, "In Progress", Reopened) AND component = Browser ORDER BY
priority DESC

Best regards,
Sergey Shakhnazarov.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Koudritsky [mailto:kamrik@google.com]
Sent: Monday, December 1, 2014 10:04 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: plugins supported on cordova-browser platform?

If you browse all the plugins in the registry http://plugins.cordova.io/#/viewAll
and then click on "Filter by Platform", you can se those that have a <browser> tag in
their plugin.xml

Also this Jira issue has all the plugins that need some work for browser platform as sub-tasks

I'm also looking into doing some work for improving browser support, for now experimented
with live-reload, some preliminary results here:
https://github.com/kamrik/CordovaGulpTemplate/tree/livereload