cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Fu, Junwei" <junwei...@intel.com>
Subject crosswalk plugin wait for release
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 07:37:14 GMT
Hi,

The time Cordova4.0 final release in January 2015 is approaching, but the crosswalk plugin
still exist some problems need to confirm.

1.       JUnit tests

Because crosswalk plugin is a pluggable web view, we want reuse Cordova upstream JUnit tests
to test the plugin, so I request a PR https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/140 in
Cordova4.0 branch to make upstream JUnit tests to test pluggable web view. Could you please
help to review it and waiting your feedback.

2.        Cordova-crosswalk-engine

I), The master branch don't use crosswalk AAR format which is committed in aar/branch, could
you please help to merge it to master branch.

II), I requested a PR that fix minsdkVersion conflict, could you help to review it and merge
to master branch. https://github.com/MobileChromeApps/cordova-crosswalk-engine/pull/12

3.       Cordova-android

I request a PR that fix compiled error in building multiple apks, could you help to review
and merge it. https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/138

Thanks,
Junwei.