cordova-dev mailing list archives

From <koldv...@gmail.com>
Subject Self Introduction Letter
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2014 10:44:44 GMT
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to offer my services as contributor, especially as a developer, to your community.

I am a final year engineering student with major in computer science. I have high level fluency
in programming in C++ and JAVA (J2SE) . I have developed mobile applications on various platforms
such as Android( ADT-SDK) and Windows(Visual C#) as well as web applications with PHP, JavaScript
and MySQL. I have also used Cordova as alternative.

Now I want to work on open source project and contribute to the community which will help
boost my knowledge and experience.

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,

-Siddharth Singh