cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zalewa <pzal...@mozilla.com>
Subject Re: iOS developer here to help
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 14:07:15 GMT
Hi there.

I'm eager to find someone who will be able to bring future Notification
plugin to live.
It's more in the making at the moment.
I'm from Mozilla. You can find me on IRC zalun #apps irc.mozilla.org

Thanks

Dnia Thu Dec 11 09:26:28 2014 Ivan Karpan pisze:
> Help guys,
>

> My name is Ivan Karpan and as a part of the process of contributing workflow I dared
to write this self-introductory email.

> I have been an iOS developer for 5 years now, more info on me here, feel free to connect:
> http://ua.linkedin.com/in/ivankarpan/
>

> I am very eager to help out. I would really appreciate any guidance about any tasks I
could look at. I have already checked out JIRA and investigated couple bugs but I have found
nothing I could help with that would be useful.

> Thank you all guys for doing massive job with the project. I hope to make a meaningful
contribution to it some day (soon).

--
Piotr (zalun) Zalewa
Mozilla