cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Fahim Babar Patel <>
Subject Can we integrate Fiksu with Sencha + Cordova to build IOS and Android App ?
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 09:58:06 GMT

I am using sencha with cordova to build Android and IOS app. As I
checked "Integration Tool" section, Fiksu have native SDK's for IOS and
Android SDK's. Please give input on below queries:-

1. Did Fiksu provide JavaScript SDK or web mobile SDK ?

2. Can we integrate Fiksu with sencha + cordova ?
3. Did we have cordova plugin for Fiksu ?

Please provide guidance to implement properly.

Thanks! in advance.

Best Regards

Fahim Babar Patel