cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <>
Subject Re: Browserify JS is in
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 22:19:24 GMT
Steven Gill wrote:
> Android and IOS had same success rate on mobile spec for browserify system last time
I tested.
> Need to do more tests with other platforms.

Last I checked, mobile spec was just plain broken. Someone added a mandatory flag for building
cordova-js and didn't teach mobile-spec about it.

I have reports that blackberry10 (w/o browserify) has some bugs on some platforms, but I got
stuck with this bug in mobilespec's build system and didn't return to it.

I'd really like for mobilespec to work so that I can focus on platforms and figuring out if
browserify works for us (I think we may have checked it at some point, but I don't recall
what the results were).

> Seems one way to get platforms to test it is to make default + fix any problems we see
before releasing