cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Karpan" <ivan.kar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build proyect on different Android Cordova in the same PC
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 13:14:50 GMT
Hello Julio,

I think we are just answering different questions, both valid. I was speaking to possibility
of maintaining source code that uses different version of Cordova, you addressed the necessity
of upgrading from 2.9 to 3.X.

I agree with you that the upgrade process is going to be very painful… When I did it I had
to increment minor versions doing following all the in-between upgrade instructions from the
docs and double-checking nothing died on me in the project in terms of functionality.

As for the plugins I just switched to using Cordova cli and everything worked fine since (with
the exception of couple quirks that I solved by pretty much just removing/installing the plugins).