cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Karpan" <ivan.kar...@gmail.com>
Subject iOS developer here to help
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 08:26:28 GMT
Help guys,

My name is Ivan Karpan and as a part of the process of contributing workflow I dared to write
this self-introductory email.

I have been an iOS developer for 5 years now, more info on me here, feel free to connect:
http://ua.linkedin.com/in/ivankarpan/

I am very eager to help out. I would really appreciate any guidance about any tasks I could
look at. I have already checked out JIRA and investigated couple bugs but I have found nothing
I could help with that would be useful.

Thank you all guys for doing massive job with the project. I hope to make a meaningful contribution
to it some day (soon).