cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova 64-bit support
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 16:37:45 GMT
My customers still need iOS 6. Specifically the ones in the Asia-Pacific area. The feedback
we are getting from there is that end users hold on the devices for longer periods than compared
to North America / Europe, and they are also less likely to perform os upgrades even when
available.

Not all areas of the world behave the same.

My team can help with iOS 6 testing, we have devices here. If there is not a technical reason
to remove iOS 6 support, my preference is to keep it in a while longer.