cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <jso...@blackberry.com>
Subject Re: introduction
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 01:00:49 GMT
Lucas wrote:

>The instructions at IssueWorkflow say I should fork dev, not master, but
>the dev branch of that plugin says that it is obsolete and master should
>be
>used instead.

Oops, removed. Thanks

Translations are covered in:
https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CordovaTranslations

Let us know where that should be linked from, and we can fix it.

Also, if you provide a wiki username, someone (not me), can add you to the
wiki permission list so that you can make changes to fix things too.

My vague understanding is that "tools magically deal with getting
translations synced". I think it's more or less something updates the
translation corpus, and then localizers update their translations, and
then periodically someone harvests the updated translations.

They come in as pull requests like:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-vibration/pull/23

But roughly, you don't need to worry about them for now.

We do need to figure out a slightly better process for merging them, but
that's not your headache yet :).
(I'm not quite sure why sosahvictor doesn't just do the merge himself — I
haven't spent time investigating.)