cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Li, Jonathan" <jonathan...@sap.com>
Subject introduction
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 14:51:24 GMT
Hi all,

I'm getting myself set up as a contributor to Cordova.  So far I've just been working on projects
that use Cordova, but I hope to contribute back to Cordova in the future.

The first change I plan to make is fixing bug CB-3071, so iOS cordova app does not need to
use SDURLCache as a workaround for this issue. Few crashes have been reported in SDURLCache
code, and it is better to fix the issue in cordova and get rid of SDURLCache from the project.

Regards,
Jonathan