cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Let's try to release Cordova-Android 4.0.x soon
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 15:24:23 GMT
On Thu Nov 06 2014 at 7:19:58 AM Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org> wrote:

> This is high on my list as well, but I'd really like to try switching
> CordovaWebView to a class rather than an interface, and I won't have time
> to do that until close to the end of the month.

If you're going to try this, do this in a feature branch.  Do not commit
these changes in 4.0.x without putting it in a feature branch first. Please
consider the fact that we're already working on third-party WebViews with
the current API and changing the API at this point will delay this release
by months.

> One step along the way we can do right now though is switch 3.x branch over
> to using Gradle by default. WDYT?

I think this should wait until 4.0.x.