cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Victor Sosa <>
Subject Re: Running browser platform in Linux
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 21:17:37 GMT
Not sure I'm following you, Parashuram, can you explain a little more,

One more I noticed is that in the run script of the browser platform, it is
directly pointing to "www/*index.html*", why is index.html hardcoded there
instead of reading config.xml?

I patched my run script to use this google-chrome command and I'm happy to
share it. Also will try to patch the index.html reference in the script to
open the browser.

> I don’t this we should launch Chrome this way. How about using something
> like browser-launcher, or even karma-chrome-launcher instead? Also, why not
> just "open" the HTML page?

Victor Adrian Sosa Herrera
IBM Software Engineer
Guadalajara, Jalisco