cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Victor Sosa <sosah.vic...@gmail.com>
Subject Running browser platform in Linux
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 20:44:32 GMT
Hello all.

I've been playing a little bit with the Browse platform and the first thing
I notice is that when running the application using "cordova run browser"
it handles the cases of when using Windows and Darwin (MacOS) but no Linux
(I'm on Ubuntu 14.04). Is there any particular reason of why it is not
handled?

https://github.com/apache/cordova-browser/blob/master/bin/templates/project/cordova/run

Moreover, I have Chrome installed in my machine, but it doesn't respond to
the typical "chrome" command because I get an error in the standard
output[1], so I have to use "google-chrome" command to launch it. Does
anyone something about this? I downloaded the DEB package directly from
Google Chrome.

Appreciate your help

[1]
* Error*chrome: error while loading shared libraries: libudev.so.0: cannot

Victor Adrian Sosa Herrera
IBM Software Engineer
Guadalajara, Jalisco