cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lucas Gonze <>
Subject introduction
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 22:30:28 GMT

I'm Lucas Gonze (,

I have a bit of free time and want to make a contribution, so I'm poking
around in Jira for useful projects that are within my abilities.

The first thing I have done is a trivial bug, CB-8021. To fix that I added
a line of Markdown documenting an option.

I have made the edit, and done git add and git commit. I haven't yet
figured out how to push. If anybody can point me to documentation on the
protocol for new committers to push, I'd be grateful.